Digital Change Management
In addition to the design of digital working and living environments, digital transformation and thus the successful management of IT-related changes is one of the success factors of digitalization. We are therefore researching dynamic models and processes to promote the acceptance of changes in working and living environments and to shape the digital transformation.
A large number of projects with companies are the basis for the DCM framework, which summarizes the findings of the significance of change objects, change management processes and individual reactions to IT-related changes and thus defines a framework for action for companies on how digital change processes can be successfully designed in companies. This framework comprises a portfolio of change management strategies that analyzes their effectiveness in different contexts.
To analyze the challenges of digital transformation, the chair team has also developed the ADTC framework process model, which makes it possible to identify the barriers to digital transformation in the lower framework and to derive appropriate action strategies.
- Research cooperation with the Siemens Center of Knowledge Interchange
- Demlehner Q., Laumer S.:
Why context matters: Explaining the digital transformation of the manufacturing industry and the role of the industry’s characteristics in it
In: Pacific Asia Journal of the Association for Information Systems12 (2020), S. 57-81
- Maier C., Laumer S., Weitzel T.:
IT management and change at an energy firm: A teaching case on strategic alignment and business process management
Journal of Information Technology Teaching Cases (2020), S. 1-14
- Laumer S., Maier C., Eckhardt A., Weitzel T.:
Work routines as an object of resistance during information systems implementations: Theoretical foundation and empirical evidence
In: European Journal of Information Systems25 (2016), S. 317-343
- Laumer S., Maier C., Weitzel T.:
The influence of change-related stress on user resistance when an enterprise system is implemented: A longitudinal field study
Proceedings of the 37th International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS 2016) (Dublin, Ireland)
- Gestaltung und Transformation (digitaler) Arbeitssysteme
December 2020, Zollhof University Innovation Day 2020
- Digitalisierung: Zukunft der Arbeit und des Sports
20. February 2020, Jahresauftaktveranstaltung des Bayerischen Landes-Sportverbands e.V.
- Entwicklung und Wandel (digitaler) Arbeitssysteme
26. September 2019, Kongress der Deutschen Gesellschaft für Personalwesen e.V., Berlin-Brandenburgische Akademie der Wissenschaften