In the course of digitization, the requirements for the management of human resources in companies are also changing. Similar to the issues of digital collaboration, new challenges and opportunities for human resources management arise from the shift between automated and non-automated task owners and the ever-increasing amounts of data. These are investigated within the scope of this research area, which is accordingly divided into the research topics Data Science in HR, Electronic Human Resources Management and e-Recruiting and IT Talent Management.
- Bachelor Seminar Information Systems
- Data Science: Data Management and Analytics
- Electronic Human Resources Management
- Master Seminar Information Systems
- Turnback Intention: An Analysis of the Drivers of IT Professionals’ Intention to Return to a Former Employer (2021)
- Does Data-Driven Recruitment Lead to Less Discrimination? – A Technical Perspective (2020)
- Human resource management and its impact on strategic business-IT alignment: A literature review and avenues for future research (2020)
- On the untapped value of e-HRM: A literature review (2016)
- Electronic human resources management in an e-business environment (2010)
- Digitalisierung im HR: Wie können Mensch und Maschine gut zusammenarbeiten?
30. October 2019, Social Recruiting Days
- People analytics: The end of theory in HR?
2. July 2019, HR Analytics Workshop
- Digitalisierung im HR: (Neue) Kompetenzprofile für Recruiter
21. March 2019, Monster-Symposium für Personalverantwortliche, Monster Worldwide Deutschland GmbH