We want you!
You want to know how a university chair works? The typos in our lecture notes have been bothering you for ages and you finally want to correct them? You’re playing with the idea of getting a PhD, but aren’t quite sure if it’s something for you? Or maybe you just need a few extra Euros?
Whatever it is that you want – we have it!
We are looking for student assistants starting in September/October 2021 for up to 19h/week for:
- Support in the execution of our courses in the winter term 2021/22
- Assistance in the development of our new course “People Analytics”
- Support in various research projects
- Carrying out research activities
Furthermore, we are looking for motivated tutors for the PC practical course. For the winter semester 2021/22, the Laumer Chair will take over the PC practical course, which is probably known to all, from the WI2 Chair.
- Appreciative activities, no coffee making, no watering of flowers
- A young (and really cool) team
- Insight into research and teaching
- Flexible working conditions
- After-work beer (once it is possible again)
We are looking forward to your application incl. CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!