We want you!
You want to know how a university chair works? The typos in our documents have been bothering you for ages and you finally want to correct them? You’re playing with the idea of a doctorate, but aren’t quite sure if it’s something for you? Or maybe you just need a few extra Euros?
Whatever it is, we have it!
What we are looking for:
1. Student assistant starting October for up to 19h/week
- Support for research projects
- Carrying out research activities
- Production of digital learning content
- Support in the design of courses
2. Student assistant starting October for up to 19h/week
- Primarily: Support for the study program coordination for Bachelor Information Systems/Master International Information Systems
- Support for further chair activities in research and teaching
What we offer:
- Appreciative activities, no making coffee, no flower watering
- A young (and really cool) team
- Insights into research and teaching
- Flexible working conditions
- After-work beer
Anyone who is enrolled at FAU and is fluent in German can apply.
Please send your application including curriculum vitae by e-mail to Quirin Demlehner.
We are looking forward to meeting you!