We are hiring!
You want to know how a university chair works? The typos in our lecture notes have been bothering you for ages and you finally want to correct them? You’re playing with the idea of getting a PhD, but aren’t quite sure if it’s something for you? Or maybe you just need a few extra Euros?
Whatever it is that you want – we have it!
We are looking for a student assistant starting in June 2022 for up to 19h/week for:
- Support in the organization and implementation of events and workshops
- Collaboration in the design of the external appearance of the chair, as well as the Future of Work Lab (website and social media)
- Development of marketing measures to increase the reach of the chair
- Contribution to the publication of articles about current research results of the chair
You can find more information here.
- Appreciative activities, no coffee making, no watering of flowers
- A young (and really cool) team
- Insight into research and teaching
- Flexible working conditions
- After-work beer (once it is possible again)
We are looking forward to your application incl. CV to email@example.com!