Letter of Recommendation
Requesting a Letter of Recommendation
On this page, you can request a letter of recommendation from our chair (Prof. Laumer) if you completed at least one of our modules.
To request the letter of recommendation, please note the following:
- Letters of recommendation are usually very individual, which is why no sample is issued by our chair. Therefore, please make sure to adapt the recommendation letter to the addressee when writing it independently.
- The suggested wording should be sent to us as a Word or PDF document (in German or English) and must include the following contents:
- Full name, date of birth
- List of courses taken with Prof. Dr. Laumer and a short summary of the contact you had with him or the chair
- An explanation of the strengths and activities that are important for the addressee of the letter of recommendation
- You may indicate a deadline for the issuance of the letter. However, please note that the chair will take at least two weeks of processing time for any request.
Please use the contact form below to request your letter of recommendation. We will then come back to you via email within two weeks.
Please note that all fields need to be filled correctly and all required documents need to be provided for your request to be processed by us.